For Pink Shirt Day on February 26th, we are bringing back our anti-bullying shirts to help spread awareness of food allergy bullying. If pink isn't your color, we have introduced a black version of the t-shirt this year!
Approximately 1/3 of children in the US (1/5 in Canada) living with food allergies have been bullied. Approximately 1/3 of children in the US (1/5 in Canada) living with food allergies have been bullied. Children have been taunted, teased, threatened and even had their allergens thrown at them or slipped into their foods just to see how "allergic" they really are.
50% of profits from the sale of our anti-bullying shirts will be donated evenly to Food Allergy Canada to help fund their initiatives to educate and spread awareness for food allergies and to the CKNW Kids Fund to help fund anti-bullying programs in BC.
- Slightly scooped neckline with ultra-comfy feel
- 100% preshrunk airlume combed and ring-spun cotton jersey
- Baby rib cotton stretchable collar for increased comfort & durability
- Reinforced shoulder construction to maintain shape through repeat washes
- Durable double-stitched bottom hem